Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Please, Please, Please

Dear my CREATOR,

I feel lost again.
Why?
I'm confused.
Lately, I always did wrong.
I know there is something wrong.
Maybe something bad will happened to me.
Or something good which I never realize in my lifetime.
I don't know.
I don't want to live like this again.
I felt this before.
I'd find the answer aren't so clear

Please, please, please.

I don't know how I got this way.
I know it's not alright.
I knew i always did wrong.
Please forgive me.
I try very hard as best as I can.
But...
I did it again.
Why this happened to me?

Please, please, please.

Please give me some clues.
I really need it.
I can't puzzle it without those clues.
Because i can't
I've just try.
But the result still the same.
I don't know if i never try all my best.
Sorry, that's all i could do.

Please, please, please.

I really need YOUR help.
Please help me.
I know only YOU can help me.
Because YOU create me.
YOU knew my journey.
YOU know everything about me.
I don't want to stop my journey.
And hope to get the right journey.
Because I know I will never seen my future.
Unless I try walk through my journey by my ownself.
Then, i'll see my destiny.
But..
I feel i've lost my journey.
I don't know which road should i take.
I'm afraid if the road that i take is wrong.

Please, please, please.

If you could give me some clues.
Maybe it help me to puzzle it.
I know.
I shouldn't get this help from YOU.
But please help me for this time.
I don't want to trap in my own life again.
Please, I want my journey back.

Please, please, please.

I can't continue my journey like this.
And i don't want to continue my journey like this.
I know there is a better way.
But I don't know what is better for me.
Only YOU know.
YOU are my CREATOR.
Of course YOU knew.
Please help me.

AMIN....




2 comments:

  1. ni ok ke tak?? ke lirik lagu.. chill je la..kalau stress gak cari le kawan untuk share..ok??

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan jejak anda
saya sangat menghargai anda yang sudi melawat blog ini =)