Friday, January 1, 2016

Selamat Tahun Baru 2016


Assalamualaikum You all's.

Alhamdullilah, year of 2015 was end, I have been reflecting a bit over the past 12 months and all that has happened. Overall, it was a wonderful year. Many thing happened that help me growing mature and a better person. As a Master's student, the year were bit taxing due to stress (he.he. over sangat) because burdensome with a lot of assignment and research paper. However, many great things happened that they pretty much awesome.

I am really excited for a fresh new year to start to improve my life being a better person as a young women and a good daughter. I've got a several list of goals to tackle in 2016...


  • Read more books 
  • Improve habit
  • Improve health
  • Consistently exercise
  • Have a dream job
  • Eat healthy
  • Improve writing skills
  • Finish my master
This goals are more than enough to achieve a realistic goal. I am not a real best or great person but I prefer to be moderate. Insyallah hope all this wish list come true. I need to work very hard after this. So, what is your goal for 2016?


Feel free to visit my craft blog Hanis Craft